Mustache Rangers Central Command does not understand what this is, but we approve.
The Mustache Rangers have been traveling around space for a very long time. Musical styles have changed and updated, as they shouldn’t but do. The Mustache Rangers are proud to be coming out of the past closet of the past and moving into the sitting room of the future ages.
Mustache Rangers Central Command is hereby announcing a contest to rearrangemix the Mustache Rangers theme song. The most talented updates to the Mustache Rangers theme will be played during the beginning of the Mustache Rangers interpod netcasts. Credit will be given to the mighty music modulator and their endeavors.
What are you waiting for? The future is now, as we’ve heard. Send your winningest entry to [email protected] for harsh judgment.
There are many types of love in the galaxy. The love between dirt and the skin under fingernails. The love of brain devouring bacteria for brains to devour with bacteria. The love of vampires by the very very pale. With that in mind, forever be aware that love is stupid.
The Mustache Rangers bring you a wonderful adventure of woe, or something, today. And when you’re finished with that, why not check out Teknikal Diffikulties?
There is a need within every creature with blood for oxygen. You could say that we are all oxygen vampires. If oxygen was only available within other people, you would be biting them to steal their oxygen. So don’t pretend you are better than vampires.
The Mustache Rangers get a few things off their chest in this week’s episode.
- Too many people own audio communication devices. There are some people that nobody wants to talk to.
- The word “tuber” has always rubbed me the wrong way. “Ostrich vegetable” is much better.
- Men should be allowed to wear pantyhose without being given nicknames related to wearing pantyhose.
- A lake is an ocean without ambition.
- When will toothpaste be made to squeeze itself onto my brushing device?
- Working on the height that I can jump to. Hoops that receive balls had best watch out!
Most people would say that there are stars in the sky. Other people would say there is sky in the stars. Stay away from both groups of people. Better yet, make friends with the rich and mute. It is the only way to live.
The Mustache Rangers recorded an adventure for your ears. Take a listen today.
My Odeo Channel (odeo/d79787d335b4621f)